Update: June 23rd 2020
The Government of Curaçao has officially announced that the borders are opening July 1, 2020 for the Netherlands and several other countries in Western Europe without quarantine; more details regarding which Western European counties will follow. Before entering Curaçao, the traveler must comply with certain conditions such as:
- They must have done a PCR test max. 72 hours prior to their flight
- The PCR test result must be negative in order to travel.
- The traveler must have the PCR test results printed when traveling
- The airline will control the test results prior to boarding.
- They must fill in a 'Passenger Location Card' (PLC) digitally before traveling (more details will follow in the next couple of days)
- The traveler must have a copy of the PLC printed when traveling
- The traveler must not have traveled to a high-risk country, and if they have, they must go into mandatory quarantine
- The traveler must fill in and sign the form to the best of their ability and truthfully.
- The traveler must agree with all the stipulated conditions of the Government of Curaçao in order to travel to and enter Curaçao
- The traveler must agree that all medical costs, quarantine costs and/or isolation will be at their own costs.